Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th]  () 4 Votes
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [message #66726 is a reply to message #66510] Tue, 29 May 2012 22:01 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
OogaBoogaBooga
Thanks Very Happy
Here's a little update:: I added a new screenshot to the top post. It's a huge jump from the last one. As you can see, I removed the god awful blur and replaced it with some... experimental lighting.
I'm having a lot of troubles with it. Fable does NOT like it when you mess with the graphics to this degree. But don't freak out, it'll be resolved. Pretty close to figuring this out.

Not all the textures have been changed yet, unfortunately. Once I'm done with the lighting situation, I'll finish up the textures.
I actually had to revert a lot of the textures back to their defaults in order to test out the lighting and stuff.

Also! All the new music, audio, and video has been recorded and edited. In one month I'll begin applying it in-game.

So for those of you who care, in about one more month the mod will be in the home stretch of development: finishing up the textures and then just polish, polish, polish until it's perfect. THEN... beta.... release Smile

Thanks for the support and good feedback! This is a pain in the ass but it's worth it.

I promise the next screenshot will be a lot less.... weird

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

[Updated on: Tue, 29 May 2012 22:24]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message