Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Harder Fable?
icon5.gif  Harder Fable? [message #66659] Mon, 07 May 2012 09:09 Go to previous message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
Well, I was talking about fable with friends yesterday, and we were all talking about how strong our character could be incredibly strong...

Fable is way too easy, it's almost boring. I know there is a way to change the NPCs damage, but i'd like to do more stuff, like making resurrection potion a bit less common ( hundreds are dropped from enemies when you have none) Also reduce money earned by quests or by killing monsters, and why not, experience...

And, while I'm at it, is there a way to create requirements to weapons / spells? Example: reaching a general and magical xp cap before acquiring physical shield, or divine wrath, whatever :3

If a mod that actually do this already exist, could you please send me the link? It would be appreciated ^^

EDIT:
I found a mod that actually makes the game harder, but maybe it became too hard? Comments says that it can take up to 20min to kill a white balverine with Skorm's bow...

[Updated on: Mon, 07 May 2012 11:20]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: quests
Next Topic: Several questions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 08:47:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01151 seconds