Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » couple questions IMPORTANT TO ME  () 1 Vote
icon4.gif  couple questions IMPORTANT TO ME [message #66777] Tue, 05 June 2012 14:15 Go to previous message
AmazingPat is currently offline  AmazingPat

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!! okay lets get down to the questions there are two questions on my mind right now FableTLC pc version and Fable3 Xbox 360 version
1) I got FTLC and i was going to install it, i put in the disk, went to My computer, copied the files and pasted to a new folder in my c drive, i oped the new folder and hit the [Fable-Disc-01] folder then the [Fable - The Lost Chapters] folder then the actual game it self [Fable] file, i noticed it wasnt doing anything so i went in properties and hit run on: Windows 7 which is on the Compatibility tab and then hit run in 256 colors and hit apply then okay, then hit Fable again, doing which caused my cpu to go 8-bit like for about a minute then an error sound appeared and i click the red X window that appears on the bottom area showing a error window, its titled Splash.exe and the window says " Window cannot find 'splash.exe'. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again." so i press okay and two more windows appear, one is FTLC: titled Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library saying " Runtime error! Program: ...le TLC\Fable-Disc-01 - The Lost Chapters\Fable.exe
This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in a usual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information."
and the other tab (btw its still 8-bit like) is titled Protection Stub, and it sayss " Protection Stub has stopped working
windows can check online for a solution to the problem" and it gives me 3 options "Check online for a solution and close the program" "Close the program" or View problem details" i choose Close the program and for the fable windo i chose okay, by pressing okay on the fable tab it brought my cpu back to HD, i just wonder why i cant play.
as for Fable 3 i just want to know if there is a way to transfer my Fable 2 items to Fable 3????

~Pat W

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Blender question
Next Topic: High Score!
Goto Forum: