Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Fable SDK - Volunteers Needed
Re: Fable SDK - Volunteers Needed [message #66827 is a reply to message #66823] Tue, 12 June 2012 14:30 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
EternalNoob
@morerunes, You don't need the SDK, the info is in tools like Fable Explorer, or should be anyways.

Basically, I don't know that much about FE, what all it info has, where it's at, etc, that's why I need an experienced modder to figure out how\if those ID's line up with it's data. (I can't do that, at least not anywhere near as quickly as you guys can, I'd have to learn FE from the ground up.)

Hope that makes sense.

@Keshire, yeah, I saw the XML, but, a lot of info listed in the tool itself seemed to be missing, or something, and frankly, the .xml format made my eyes bleed after having already spent hours debugging, using FE directly would be much more comfortable. (So, source if ya have it.)

As for fixing FE, I'll make it work for my task, but, I'm not sure I'll get around to fixing FE to support all data types too, etc,. (Not quite sure you get how large my job already is.)

GTA IV Script Hook = By Aru
GTA IV Script Hook.Net = By HazardX

Those two separate projects, did the same thing my project does by itself. (Aru made all the hacks, etc, and HazardX exposed them for use in .Net, to make it easier to use.)

Neither project was completed, even though a large portion of the GTA community rallied behind them, and helped them, etc,. (ie, a lot of ppl helped debug, and find game functions, etc,.)

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Minion dual bladed weapons?
Next Topic: Experience counter/show
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 27 09:02:52 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01047 seconds