Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » New object question
New object question [message #67130] Tue, 07 August 2012 14:50 Go to previous message
Mikey3067 is currently offline  Mikey3067
Hey everyone, this is my first post, I used to play fable back when it came out for xbox and recently ordered it for my PC, finished it and started modding it about 2 weeks ago. Anyway I didn't want to sign up on this site until I had something to contribute and that brings me to my first problem that I encountered.

I created a new set of Plate armor with the intention of making it purple. I succeeded creating the new objects, definitions, textures and copying the Meshes. Everything works perfectly except for the Purple Plate shirt. It crashes the game when I scroll over it in the inventory menu. Any insight as to why this happened? I have a suspicion that it has to do with the new textures that apply to the shoulders and shirt separately, but it is very possible that I could be wrong. Thanks in advance, Smile I also included the FMP if that helps but be warned, like i said the Purple Plate shirt will crash your game.

[Updated on: Tue, 07 August 2012 14:52]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Large Horns
Next Topic: Making a new clothing Mesh
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Apr 29 07:09:56 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01045 seconds