Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Fable Explorer and Shadownet is ill :(
icon4.gif  Fable Explorer and Shadownet is ill :( [message #67848] Sun, 03 March 2013 11:31 Go to previous message
moderndwalfare is currently offline  moderndwalfare
I just brought a copy of Fable TLC from steam last two weeks ago. Annnnnd. I downloaded fable TLC and Shadownet. At first I run it and it said "OBVIOUSLY YOU FREAKIN KNOOWWW" the main frame thingy majigg. And I made the shadow net thingy-ma-bob userreg to false and made the path to

c:\Users\MAHNAME\My Documents\My Games\Fable\Saves\ Which is orginally... were my saves are basically were steam put e'm.

I have the directx 11 and visual thingy ma bob 2008 and 2010 and a computer that can run crysis 3 like a baws! and the .net frame work is fine too.

done all that stuff.

I'm running windows 7

So.. also I got the setup installer for fable tlc and... as soon as I open it "FableExplorer.exe has stopped working" and exits. Sad sad. anyways so yeah I went back to Shadownet and IT WERKEEDD yay Very Happy. but when I went to load an fmp.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object

HUH? so I tried it with atleast 5 mods and the same message appeared and I installed the new 4.1 beta for FE and it says the EXACT same thing??

I can't get that stupid error message to peace off!

Double or nothin'!

Read Message icon4.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: ERROR: Unable to locate Fable registry information.
Next Topic: Shadownet Not Loading
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:14:01 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01743 seconds