Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Graphics Editing » blender armour template ?
Re: blender armour template ? [message #68311 is a reply to message #68310] Sun, 19 May 2013 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Sparrow
This is all kind of confusing, but what I was saying was that if you load a mesh (into a weapon graphic in FE) that was exported from blender, and save it from FE, you can import it into any graphic and it will work right. Before, it wouldn't let you load the mesh into a graphic in FE, but now, it will let you load it into any graphic. It's like when you load it into a weapon graphic it's like okay this is a weapon, lets fix it up a little bit... And it basically does what fablex does. It makes it go from

To

It is like the weapon graphic acts like fablex and just loads the model no problem and fixes it so it is fable friendly.
morerunes wrote on Sun, 19 May 2013 13:02

Or do you mean that clicking "Save LOD" and saving the file somewhere somehow fixes the problem, and no further action is required for it to work properly in the game?

Yeah, you import the messed up model (the first picture^^)that has freshly been exported from blender (how bout we say the file is called "elvhelm.x") into a weapon graphic and then export/save LOD and lets say you name it "ElvenHelmet.x". elvhelm.x is gonna look like the first picture, and ElvenHelmet.x is gonna look like the second picture. Sorry if I make it sound like a little 5 year old explaining, it's just I'm so used to explaining stuff to newbie kids on mmo's.

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Sun, 19 May 2013 13:50]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message