Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable TLC HD Remake
Re: Fable TLC HD Remake [message #68609 is a reply to message #68604] Sat, 15 June 2013 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
Lenop is currently offline  Lenop
Zyreq wrote on Thu, 13 June 2013 14:25

they are going to look into this community to see "Which were the most popular mods" for ideas in DLC.

I made a rant yesterday at ProjectEgo about how our limitations in modding will result in limitations for DLC and made a point that if they were to give us a little support, for either Fable: TLC or this HD re-release, we'd be able to give them a whole lot more material to use for DLC.

Another thing that I hadn't thought of is exactly how they'll do DLC. One of the major problems with updates and DLC with Fable: TLC was that it really wasn't supported in any kind of practical manner. Keshire always wanted an override system, where having a file or a folder somewhere would replace/add only certain binary entries allowing for easier modding.

Falset wrote on Thu, 13 June 2013 18:59

And why do people want it to stick to the original story? Something new and exciting is what I'm looking for.

I won't say that it can't be done, only that it shouldn't be done. Control schemes, maybe. But story? No. If they change the way the game is played, that's one thing. Changing the story means it's not Fable: TLC anymore and could possibly upset more players than please.

Read Message icon7.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message