Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » I return (I think?) On a new account and totally confused...
Re: I return (I think?) On a new account and totally confused... [message #68640 is a reply to message #68637] Sun, 16 June 2013 15:24 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
EonofAeon is currently offline  EonofAeon
Honestly, I can't recall. The base fabletlcmod.com site looks very familiar, but this forum does not at all in it's layout/color, both forum wise and profile wise. I recognize a few names on this forum and a few from Sephi's ego followed list, but both projectego and this site said they don't recognize my old or current emails as belonging to accounts....
I can't fully recall, but I swear I remember one color/layout scheme involving some alternating green/white sort of dealio but I really just can't fully remember how/what...Beyond that, most of Project Egos member list and forum doesnt look at all familiar, but it's very possible the layout has significantly changed since I was last on, and there was definitely no 'trophy' or 'achievements' system on the site I was apart of...

EDIT - Looked through her photobucket! BINGO!

http://s194.photobucket.com/user/_Sephiroxas_/media/ff7ac-5c opy.jpg.html?sort=3&o=346

This was a sig she made for me I distinctly remember it haha

EDIT - It seems I was a member of ego...It deleted my account? Huh O.o....

[Updated on: Sun, 16 June 2013 15:30]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: been gone super long time
Next Topic: Fable 3 In-game question
Goto Forum: