Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Who is JohnDoe
icon5.gif  Who is JohnDoe [message #68808] Thu, 20 June 2013 12:12 Go to previous message
Cristik is currently offline  Cristik
We have all seen posts by JohnDoe I mean how can you not with his near 3000 message count, but does he have more then that? Who is he really? He left and hadn't logged on for a long time up until last night, or has he been here all this time?

JohnDoe wrote on Thu, 20 June 2013 01:02

A thorough IP check shows that Cristik is only using that one login.
Mine, however, shows that I am also Fable Master, another joke from IRC from the actual fablemaster who was by all accounts an insufferable plague on the forum. And Lenop. No one else.

Who was first to figure out JohnDoe has been lurking around?

Falset wrote to me in an xat chatroom saying

"It was me! He put rigged by JohnDoe aka Lenop on the model he rigged for me"

Now from the first post John admitted to being Lenop and fable master. Further digging in the forum I found that there are two Fablemaster profiles one Fable Master and the other fablemaster. I checked into both and FableMaster has the most details in the profile with a real name stating "John". He mentioned nothing of this profile though.

Where did all this start? with Falset's thread asking for help with the master chief helmet. Lenop helped him and stated above by Falset he put "rigged by johndoe"

http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9770& ;amp ;amp ;start=0&

So who is JohnDoe? We know he is Lenop and Fable Master. Is he also FableMaster? and could he be FableMaster in general posing as two different people this whole time and we did not know it. How many other staff are more than one person in this community. Maybe OldBoy is still here aswell who knows? Maybe you do, bring your theories here. Smile

With the bordem of modding we all need something to distract us, so here is a conspiracy theory of this forum but mostly about JohnDoe. Maybe he will give us real answers after seeing this since he is back well has always been "around". Very Happy

The thread where JohnDoe admitted he is more then one person
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9799& ;amp ;start=0&

[Updated on: Thu, 20 June 2013 12:18]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message icon5.gif
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message