Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Sora's Hair
Re: Sora's Hair [message #69025 is a reply to message #69024] Wed, 10 July 2013 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
Sparrow wrote on Wed, 10 July 2013 19:50

Ooh scythe! I forgot about him. I'll make nostro's armor and scythe's armor! But what is the singing sword? I've heard of it before but what is it?
-
I know it's a sword but what does it look like and wtf is it?

The singing sword is a myth of the first age that only really took off in the second age, as I understand it. In an interview, Molyneux talked about how after the game was completed, the player would be free to explore the world and do all kinds of stuff, like find the singing sword and a bunch of other crap that doesn't exist.
The singing sword is nothing. It's a name. There's no graphics, no other references. Given enough time to pick up embellishments and to frustrate true believers seeking this lost treasure, it becomes legend.
It's more complete than the super secret quest that he knew for absolute certain no one had found out about yet, but less complete than the bard quest which itself is so unfinished EA tried to release it.
A lot of people are saying that the swinging sword, note the spelling, is the realization of the singing sword said to be in Fable. I think it's a ripoff of Keshire's rendition of the singing sword, but whatevs.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message