Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » FE on ubuntu - .net Framework problem?
FE on ubuntu - .net Framework problem? [message #68961] Wed, 03 July 2013 16:46 Go to previous message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
Hello !

I installed Fable: TLC on linux through Wine some days ago, and now I want to mod this fabulous game again, but there's a little problem I can't solve on my own.

Whenever I try to execute the FE, there's an error message stating this: unable to find a version of the runtime to run this application.

So, I assume that it's a Microsoft .Net problem...

Even if the wine comunity says that .Net installs without problem, I can't install it correctly on my computer. When I try, it just says: ''Setup failed'' then, nothing.

I searched the internet for days, and nothing seems to work for me, So I am asking here, who knows? Maybe i'll be lucky :/

so here's the technical information:

-Ubuntu 13.04, Raring 32bits
-Wine version 1.4.1

- I ran the "net verification tool, and it seems that all versions of .Net are installed correctly, except the 2.0

I know this problem does not directly concerns this community, since it is not a problem with FE, but if anyone can help me, it would be appreciated.

And at last, if there is no solution to my problem, is there any modding potential without fable explorer?

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Guys. Guys! GUYS! FABLE 1 HD
Next Topic: Little Questions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 17:30:07 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01343 seconds