Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Combat Multiplier mod question
Re: Combat Multiplier mod question [message #69230 is a reply to message #69229] Mon, 29 July 2013 02:25 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
hawk is currently offline  hawk
JohnDoe wrote on Mon, 29 July 2013 01:40

There is a way to do this. Create a destructible object, like a wall. I like to use disposable chests - open them, break them, and it's like they were never there. Give it an insane amount of HP and have it so striking it adds to the multiplier and, if you want, changes hero stats. Like, punching a specific wall makes the Hero evil or something.

So, you have your destructible object with insane health. Now you need your weapon that does insane damage. Make your own or change an existing one - I recommend a legendary weapon, otherwise you may end up superbuffing a bandit's weapon and that can be very bad.

Super strong object + super strong weapon = stupid high combat multiplier. This works. I've done it. By accident. I made a building disappear. Oops. >.>

well im totally new to this whole modding thing, and the only reason i need a high combat multiplier is to get through the combat multiplier demon door. So maybe there's a different way? or idk more info would be nice man. But i appreciate it, if i new how to make new objects I would prolly understand better.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [PC]How To Salvage corrupted/error save files for TLC
Next Topic: Hero Bone Morphing Question...?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 23:30:54 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01908 seconds