Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Combat Multiplier mod question
Re: Combat Multiplier mod question [message #69231 is a reply to message #69230] Mon, 29 July 2013 02:34 Go to previous messageGo to previous message
JohnDoe is currently offline  JohnDoe

Retired
...well there are a million ways to do what you want to accomplish. My favorite is making the demon door destructible, and low HP. Then simply punching it will clear the path.

Or you could make a teleporter to get inside.

Or you can swap out the demon door with another such that it has a different requirement, like, flipping on your lamp.

Or you can cut the Gordian knot altogether and spawn the item inside somewhere accessible outside.

Or do what every cheap player does - from that demon door, teleport to the northern wastes, hold down the mouse button (or tape it down, or put something on your mouse, I used to use a book) with a ranged weapon while somewhat near an ice troll. After holding down the mouse button for several minutes (no cap, the longer you hold it the better) the more damage it will do. Now you can take out an ice troll in one hit. Do so. If there are any other enemies nearby go ahead and take them out too. Your combat multiplier should be well over 28, which is all you need for this trick, but if not then rinse and repeat.

Once it's at 28, just recall/teleport back to the demon door and open it. A multiplier of 14 is required, teleporting cuts the multiplier in half.

Edit: This should work with a rock troll as well, but I can't think of any teleport sites where there are rock trolls. Witchwood/Knothole Glade area? I don't think an earth troll would work. Maybe. Dunno.

[Updated on: Mon, 29 July 2013 02:36]

Report message to a moderator

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: [PC]How To Salvage corrupted/error save files for TLC
Next Topic: Hero Bone Morphing Question...?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 22:50:20 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00623 seconds